Monday, January 17, 2011

new year

Well its a new year for us at Imagosolo! I have not written anything here for about 6 month or so now. May new things have happened since I have written. I have been to several big venues including the National Missionary convention which was held in Lexington, KY in November. That was a good show for us! Also, went to Christmas at wings in Kalamazoo, MI in December.

I have a new design out called Zacchaeus. It is of course about the wee little man in a tree! I have yet to purchase and put together an inventory but that will happen before my next big show. Also, I have made Polo shirt in a few of the designs as well as some sleeveless vests with the same logos. I also have Jonah and the whale in Toddler sizes which range from 2T-4T. I'm hoping to get those on the site soon!

As for venues this coming Spring and summer I'm looking to the Home schooling conventions. I'll be as far as Pennsylvania and as close as Lansing this year. It's amazing how much money you can spend trying to market a new company. I'm doing my best to make this an all cash ministry but some the vendor fees add up and that makes it hard.

Imagosolo is looking for a new van. I'm hoping to find a cargo van for my next big vehicle. I would prefer a diesel but with what funds I have I most likely will not be able to afford what I really need. So, I go with what I can and will build as I can.

This is now the third year of Imagosolo and it is definitely getting harder to do this by myself! At times I get discouraged at how much work there is to do. The traveling I have done has been great but again to do it alone is hard.

Please keep praying for Imagosolo and that this ministry will gain some national attention. Everybody keeps telling me I should have these in Family Christian Book stores but with Zondervan's criteria I cannot afford to get it there. It would take someone at Zondervan who sees them and then take it from there.

If this ministry is from God then it will go.
If its from Man then it will stop.

Bible stories on Shirts!
Wear a shirt tell a story!
Imagosolo,
Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment