Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The summer tour

Well the summer tour is officially going. I have had some ups and down. The ups are meeting new people the downs are the mechanical problems with the van.

I'm not really sure if this ministry is the right one for me! It has been getting really hard doing this all by myself! If anybody is reading this blog and you think you want to be a part of Imagosolo Christian t shirts then let me know!

You might be wondering why all of a sudden you are seeing Christian t shirts attached with Imagosolo. Well that's because I'm trying to get Imagosolo on the radar for Google search when searching for Christian t shirts. So for awhile you might just see Christian t shirt after or before Imagosolo.

Well I'm off to dinner here in Cincy!

Blessing!
Imagosolo
Christian t shirts

2 comments:

  1. Robin and "Batman"!July 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM

    You have been a blessing this weekend and we are glad the Lord put you on this journey and stopped in our lives for the weekend! you are great at this mission you have been guided to do and we wish you all the luck and success! you know you have friends in Leitchfield, Ky if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea to include Christian tshirt in your blog. That's how I found you. I'm making a flyer of websites for our youth to visit for school shopping, and I'm including you. I love your designs. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete