Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting ready for Spring!

Well, Spring is in the air and I'm ready for it! The warm weather we had last week has made me excited to get my motorcycle on the road!

Things are going ok for Imagosolo. I have signed up for at least 5 shows and have two confirmed. Below is a post from www.imagosolo.com under the events page. I'll try to keep it updated as I do this blog.

It's amaging how busy life gets. I'm still going to Mars Hill Bible Church. 10 years and I'm still there! It's been thought a lot of changes but God is in the business of changing so I'm at a good place.

So, keep it real and close to the Father.

I'm still looking for investers in Imagosolo. If you are interested in that please let me know.

Blessing,

Brent

We at Imgosolo are getting ready for a busy Spring. At this time the only confirmed show are as follows:

Alger Heights Middle for their Spring Show. This will be on March 28.

Algoma Christian Spring/Easter Craft Fair. This will be on April 11th. To be held at Algoma Christian School 14471 Sparta Ave, Kent City, MI 49330.

No comments:

Post a Comment