Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The train is going up hill.

Have you ever started something and at times it feels like things are going smooth? And if they are going down hill it may sound bad but it really means things are going well. What about going up hill? Everybody thinks that when you're going up hill it's tough.

So, it is with Imagosolo at this time. Sales are hard to come by at this time. I have been very aggressive with some marketing on Facebook and have joined another social group called Shoutlife. Facebook has been a good outlet but it's been hard to get the idea out there.

This is a business. But it is first and foremost a tool. A simple way to get conversations started. But most of all I want it to be what God wants it to be. If this idea goes anywhere it will be because God has moved it. I'll do the best I can with the skills God has given me but it's really about Him.

So, I cast this blog as the Lord casts the net. I cast this business and ministry as his. Let him do with it as he sees fit.

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment