Friday, June 25, 2010

Denver Part duet

So, it's Friday night and most of the other vendors here have packed up or are in the process as I type this. Over all this trip have been very beneficial! I have met some very good people with great hearts for the Lord. I have sold more shirts here than I honestly anticipated I would. I have been pleasantly surprised from that aspect alone. Also, many pastors have bought shirts to take back to their churches. I'm not exactly sure what else the Lord has in mind for this part of the trip but I'm so thankful I came to Denver!

One pastor asked me what I have have in mind for where Imagosolo is going? Honestly, I didn't have a good answer. Sure I spat some kind of answer that I think sounded good but I'm not really sure EXACTLY where Imagosolo is going. At least not in the distant future. I know where I'm going next week and the following week. But five years from now? No not really sure.

Then he followed up with the question of do I have a board? A board? I said yeah I fold shirts on it. I told him that I'm open to help and have in the past asked for it. But I don't have an official team. I have people who have helped me get to where Imagosolo is at now. So, now I ponder what a board for Imagosolo might look like and who would I ask to be on it? I have more questions than I do answers!

Well I'm off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment